The mandatory equipment for Sciacchetrail 2022 includes the following:
– Backpack, vest or waistpack (disqualification)
– GPS (turn on 10 minutes before the race and keep on for the entire race) provided by organization at race bib pick-up (disqualification)
– Telephone (enter the emergency number of the organization +39 3534394692, do not block the number, and fully charge the battery) (disqualification)
– Minimum water reserve of 0.5 liter (30 minutes)
– Survival blanket (30 minutes)
– Whistle (10 minutes)
– DUE TO EXTREME WEATHER CONDITIONS forecast for Saturday April 2nd, the race direction has added the obligation of a goretex or similar jacket and warm clothing
Required materials will be checked before entrance to the start line chute on race morning, NOT at race bib pick-up.
Random checks may be carried out at any point along the course during the race.
PLEASE NOTE: Race bib pick up is on Friday, April 1st ONLY from 9:00AM – 8:00PM at the City Hall of Monterosso, Piazza Garibaldi 35
For more information write an e-mail to email@example.com